Thursday 4 February 2010


So yet another full on day at work ( to be honest they all are at the mo) but had some wonderful wonderful feedback from so many parents about how inspired their children were about geography ever since i started teaching them! Normally I hate parents evenings, but blow me, parent after parent wanted to thank me, and told me that their little dude liked geography the most and wanted to do it for gcse, if i was their teacher. Even some bloke came up to me and said " I haven't booked an appointment, but just wanted to take this opportunity to say that you are one of the most inspiring teachers here, what you have done for our girl is out of this world, so thank you!"
i really welled up at this stage!
anyway.... it'll be back to normal tomorrow, perhaps it was the full moon that made everyone go crazy.
leon

1 comment:

  1. Great work Leon, you'll be remembered forever in their lives. I remember a certain Mrs Barker...

    ReplyDelete