Tuesday 3 March 2009

One good reason why it was high time for someone responsible to look after Kate.
On my last day of working in the home (as I've been insisting on), Kate, Sam, Sarah and I went to rhymetime and then lunch. In the lift to the restaurant, I touched Kate, and gave her an electric shock. "Oooh", I said, "a shock - sorry darling" - and touched her again to say sorry - of course giving her another shock. So Sarah said "did you give her a shock?" and touched her too....
Kate sat in her pram looking at us as if to say "will you two just back off please?"
Maybe I will do less damage at work.
From Mary x

2 comments:

  1. Step away from the baby Mary!!!!
    Am so flippin' excited to have some blogging buddies!! It will be so cool for Baby Kate to look at it when she is older.
    Amber wants some posting of the hounds purlease.
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS the random faceless person that has joined up to your blog tonight is me trying (but failing) to make the technology to work so please delete me - I can't bear the thought of making the blog look untidy :-)

    ReplyDelete